Friday, February 25, 2011

Nap Time

Ah, the joys of a long nap. I am jinxing myself by writing this, Ellie will probably wake up soon, but I love it when Ellie and I sit down for some down and dirty play time in the afternoon and then follow up the fun with a long and lovely nap. I love nap time. I actually get stuff done. Since she has been down for her nap this afternoon, I have loaded and started the dishwasher, started the laundry, swept the kitchen floor, shopped for a new dress online(didn't buy anything though), read up on some blogs, and now I am writing this post. Now, nap time should always be this fruitful, but alas it is not. I always tell myself to not look at the computer when Ellie goes down for a nap. The computer pulls you into a time wasting vortex during nap time. One of my new year's resolutions was to use the first part of nap time as scripture study time. Well, uh, there is some work to be done in that area. So, I better go now, I need to get some more things done before nap time is over.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you Teri. I love nap time!!
    Unfortunately I don't have the internet so my problem is to walk away from the tv.:)

    ReplyDelete