Monday, December 13, 2010

Procrastination

So it is finals week at the U! Wahoo! Brad will be done with finals on Thursday, just in time for us to go enjoy a night with the Tabernacle Choir and David Archuleta. Pretty excited! It's hard to believe he's already done with a whole semester. Anyway, we got home from our Winter family Christmas party last night fairly early in order to get Ellie in bed. Brad should have sat down to study, but we had a few laundry items that needed to be hung up, so he sat down to do that. We also had a set of sheets that had been sitting in the laundry hamper for over a week because I didn't want to fold them, mostly because I never feel like I am really folding a fitted sheet. Brad's mom taught us how to do it once, but it never really stuck in our brains. So what did we do last night instead of studying? We learned how to fold a fitted sheet. We also learned a cool way to fold a shirt.

the fitted sheet tutorial:

the shirt:

Now if that's not procrastination, I don't know what is.

4 comments:

  1. I totally hear ya on the procrastination, you're talking to the queen of it right here:) But what's really funny is that I was just thinking to myself last week as I was folding my sheets, "I'm sure there's a fancy way to fold the fitted sheet, I should go look online." But I never did so I'm so glad you guys used your time to help others -(not really procrastinating, right) Also, my dad showed me the shirt trick right before I went to china and I folded all my shirts like that when I packed them in my suitcase! Amazing how much space I saved- haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that my procrastination could yield such productivity! Good job guys. And good luck on finals Brad! Derek is excited for this week to be over as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo funny! I hate folding fitted sheets. I always make Michael do it, he's better at it than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you looked a tutorial up online... made me giggle :-)

    ReplyDelete