Monday, October 25, 2010

October going ons

I can't believe that October is on its way out already! I haven't posted for quite a while, so I better catch up on a few things. First off, my youngest brother, Lee, got home from his mission the last week of September. It has been fun to have him home. We spent quite a few afternoons together after he got home because he didn't have a job, so he had nothing to do. It was nice for me to have someone to talk to, and he got to get to know Ellie a little bit. He now has a job working as a delivery boy at the same pharmacy where Brad works. Oh, and have I ever mentioned that my sister and other younger brother work there also?

(Lee just getting off the escalator at the airport)

Two weeks ago was fall break for the University of Utah. The U has a whole week off for fall break. Weber State gave us a measly day for fall break! Anyway, it was nice to have Brad home a lot more that week. He watched Ellie while I was at work in the mornings, and I am sure Ellie loved the one on one time with Dad. We had the opportunity to go and visit the Aquarium down in Sandy with Brad's sister, Aubrey, her husband, Nate, and cousin Ainsley. Ainsley had so much fun looking at all the fish. I don't know if Ellie really knew what was going on, but she was able to follow a couple of the big yellow fish swimming through the water. It was fun to spend time with family and watch our cute kids enjoy new experiences.

(Brad, Ellie, Aunt Aubrey, and Ainsley exploring at the aquarium)

We had a Halloween party with some friends on Saturday night. We forgot to take our camera with us to get pictures of everyone's costumes. My brother, Derek, and his wife, BriAnn, were there. BriAnn is expecting a baby in December, and they had really cute skeleton costumes with a little baby skeleton in BriAnn's belly. I thought that was a really cute idea.

Ellie is doing so well. We are just having so much fun with her. Her new favorite toy is this crinkley book. She entertains herself for quite a while with this thing in front of her. In other news, she loves to suck on things, she drools a ton, she loves to use her legs and stand up with our help, she is sooo close to rolling over, and she loves to make noise. I can't believe how fast she is growing!

(For your information, I did not put her book there, she loves to have it there, right in front of her face. She tries and tries and tries to get a piece in her mouth, making oodles of noise the whole time)

1 comment:

  1. We saw that Lee came home!!! How exciting for your family... hope he is going well. We missed that kid :-)

    ReplyDelete