Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September

So, school started, and now I never post. It is a sad fact of life that school takes up time. Anyway, I thought I should at least take the time to post a least once during the month of September. And guess what is so special about September? It is my birthday month! My birthday is actually on the 3rd of September, but we have pretty much been celebrating it all month long. Brad and I actually celebrated my birthday on my birthday. He took me shopping for some new clothes which I truly needed. I had a bell recording that night, but when I came home, he had made cupcakes. The funny thing is, is that we only had one egg in the house, and the cupcake recipe called for 3 eggs. So what did Brad do? He used his awesome conversion skills that he learned in pharmacy tech class and convert the whole recipe to 1/3 the size to account for the lone egg.


The next birthday celebration was about a week later with the whole fam. We met is Salt Lake and went to this delicious pizza place called Setebellos. I highly reccomend it. Guess what my siblings gave me? New KNIVES! We have a pretty shoddy set of kitchen knives and I constantly complain about how I can't even cut a carrot decently. So thank you fam!

The final birthday celebration was on Sunday. Mom made angel food cake, and we had fresh peaches on top with whipped cream. MMmmmm... that is so good.

This month has really just flown by. We are already in the 5th week of classes at Weber State. That means we're almost a third of the way through the semester (can anyone tell that it is my last semester of school, and I am a little more than eager to be done?) . Brad has made wonderful strides on his applications for pharmacy school. He is meeting with his professors for letters of reccomendation and for guidance on his personal statement. I am very impressed with how ahead of the game he is. He is really doing great despite his very hectic school schedule. So, all is going well for us.


This is the only picture I have of all the birthday festivities. Isn't it a becoming picture? Brad's pose in the background is also one in a million don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. I was thought the same thing when I saw it on mom's facebook. You'd think you two were married or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet... what a cute husband Brad is! It was so good to see you guys the other night. Thanks for letting me know about the TB test too. You are the first person to know anything about that. Everyone else told us they were crazy (including the doctor's office). I feel a lot better knowing they aren't all complete idiots :-) ha ha Seriously Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teri! I didn't know you guys had a blog! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday month. I loved your pictures from Hawaii, that looked like so much fun! I forgot to ask you guys how it was when you came to visit last. That sunburn looks pretty brutal!!

    ReplyDelete