Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hawaii

So we've spent about the last week in Hawaii with Brad's family. We have been having a great time, and really have not had time to sit down and post. I am just logging in to say hello since we have a little down time this evening. Let me tell you, Hawaii is amazing! We started out our trip on Oahu where I discovered what I want my new hobby to be... snorkeling! I know there isn't a lot of supreme snorkeling spots in Utah, so it wont really blossom into anything more, but I highly reccommend snorkeling. We went to Shark's cove where we saw angel fish, clown fish, a turtle, the Hawaii state fish, and all sorts of other amazing tropical fish. We got to Kauai on Sunday and went on an beautiful hike on Monday morning along the coastline near the Napali coast. Today we went to the ocean and played in the waves and did more snorkeling. This has been such a great adventure, but unfortunately, probably the only think Brad and I forgot was the memory card to our camera. I know! pretty stupid, huh? We were able to buy one, but I can't transfer the pictures to the computer until we get home, so I promise a few pictures next time. Until then... Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. How fun.... Snorkeling is the best! I wish Trace and I had more money to travel :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, aloha makes me think of Miss Congeniality...

    "In Hawaii don't they use aloha for hello and goodbye?"

    "Yeah, so?"

    "So if you're on the phone with somebody and they won't stop talking and you say, 'Okay, take care, aloha!' don't they just start over again?

    ReplyDelete