Friday, April 10, 2009

Conference Weekend!

Ok, I know it is now Friday, but Brad and I had a great weekend last weekend. I actually had a camera with me, so I even took some pictures. We enjoyed spending our time with family, friends, and watching conference.

Saturday night we spent the evening over at the Winter's house. Brad's dad makes really good fish, so we had a great dinner. Nella, Will, and Mari all came up from Provo to spend some time with us.

We had fun while the boys were at Priesthood. I wish I had had my camera because Milly got nice and creative with everyone's hair. She had curling irons going and wigs on everyone. She actually only cut my hair, but I think it looks great! We had delicious apple cobbler after everyone got home.

Sunday Morning, we started out the day with yours truly giving shots to family members! I love being a nurse at times like these! I actually checked up on all of my family members' immunizations, and everyone needed a tetanus shot, so I performed the dirty deed!




In between conference sessions, we drove to Sandy to visit Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen. They had a great meal for us while we watched and listened to conference intently.........



and then we all went for a nice walk in the park behind their house.









It was so fun to spend the weekend with family and to be uplifted by the wonderful words prophets, apostles, and church leaders. I am so grateful for all that we have!

3 comments:

  1. that family picture is way too pretty there at the bottom. what are you, in a gap commercial??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I would not be a fan of a sister that enjoyed giving me shots :-) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture reminds me of our "band" picture in the redwoods. Except theirs would be a hip-hop band, and ours would be something else.

    ReplyDelete