Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Fickle Little Wife


So my dear sweet Teri really is the cutest little thing and she is very smart, but she can be very frustrating at times. Not the kind of frustrating that makes you mad but the kind that makes you shake your head and laugh. She puts so much into the smallest most meaningless decisions. For instance she thought that our "about us" description wasn't up to par so she spent a good long while writing and re-writing the description of us. She even wrote a haiku or two. (which I thought was a great idea, and they were pretty good) But in the end she left it blank and handed the computer to me, the guy who didn't write it good enough in the first place!

I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes me smile every day. She is my life. I love her so much!

3 comments:

  1. haha how cute! I am glad you two found my blog!! I am so excited that I get to read up on your cute lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWW! You are so totally newly weds! It's so cute it makes me sick! jk, good to see you guys are doing well. Thanks for the laughs, you've always been good at making me laugh Brad! :)
    I found your blog from Rob and Kristen's so blame them if you didn't want me to know. :)
    --Casandra Nielsen (Cassie-poo) I can't believe I just wrote that

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was gross. what is your address? we need to mail you something. you can email it to us, if you like, or put it in a comment on our latest post on our blog.

    ReplyDelete